CNN.com - Top Stories

Monday 25 July 2016


banner01banner02
 
details01details02
details03details04
 
install01
1. Connect the wire.
 
 
install04
4. Install lamp shade.
 
 
 
install02
2. Fix solar panel with
bracket by screw.
 
install05
5. Fix lamp base to the
wall or pole by setscrew.
 
 
install03
3. Fix direction for solar
panel by short screw.
30°,60°,90°can be adjusted
by fixing any of the 3 holes
INSTALLATION
INSTRUCTIONS
 
LIGHT CONTROL
The optical mode.When the
natural light reach a certain
strength, will automatically
turn off .Did not meet when
lit up.
 baitian heiye
 
 
product01
product02
product03

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete